Thursday, April 4, 2024

Added to my Belt? No Thanks

 Miss Moon logged in the other day, I told her our friend Dar was disappointed that he couldn't fuck me.

She added me to the belt and said next time you can remove it. 

That kind of destroys the purpose of being belted if I can take it off any time, but I said nothing. 

Next time I logged in, my name wasn't on it, so I guess it didn't take. 

But I was still unbelted. I logged my alt in and added her to the belt, and she locked me.

So now I'm happily locked again until such time as Bee lets me out.

Whenever that is.😂

I love being a belted slut that gets nothing from anyone. All I can do is give head. 

I slip a finger inside the belt to rub my clit, but that's about all I get, plus all the cum I want of course.

*purrrrs*

 


No comments:

Post a Comment